Council plans, builds and manages public land, sports fields and recreation facilities to support communities and clubs.
Council gives consideration to the use of the following public areas:
- Beaches and foreshores from Ellis Beach to Bramston Beach for weddings and activities
- Bill Wakeham Park located in Babinda
- Alley Park located in Gordonvale
- Petersen Park in Edmonton
- Johnson Park in Gordonvale
- Goomboora Park in Brinsmead
- Glenoma Park also located in Brinsmead
- Others, as requested.
To book please see the Park, reserve and foreshore booking form.