Go Clubs is your one-stop-shop for community club support within the Cairns region!
Go Clubs is an exciting Cairns Regional Council initiative aimed at guiding you and your community club through a professionally-managed club development program. There are four levels of accreditation, bronze, silver, gold and platinum, with each accreditation level allowing you to access new templates and resources to make your job easier.
Could you use some assistance in any of the following areas?
- Templates and resources to streamline operations
- Training programs for club volunteers
- Regular updates (including what’s on, news, grants, etc) via the Go Clubs Facebook page
- Access to an online community to communicate with other local clubs
- Support to recognise and retain club volunteers
- Access to resources and grants to upgrade and improve your facilities
- Assistance with planning for the future of your community club
- Access to professional services and consultation.
Large or small, new or long established, this program is designed to help the volunteers who operate community clubs of all types, shapes and sizes. Whatever you and your community club need, Go Clubs provides the tools to become a well-managed, sustainable and successful organisation.
This Go Clubs web page is supported by regular updates on the Go Clubs Facebook page. Liking and receiving notifications from this page will ensure you and your club have access to the latest and most up to date information.