Running and organizing a club is never easy! It takes a considerable amount of time, effort, commitment and volunteer support to do so.
Go Clubs will help support your club to ensure it is resourceful and efficient. The program is not designed to be more work for your club, instead offering goals and incentives for your club to grow.
To help with increasing your level of accreditation, we have put together a comprehensive set of benefits that will assist your club on the path towards full accreditation.
Wondering what your club will get out of the Go Clubs Program? Well it can access:
- support from Club Development Officers
- information on the latest Grants
- assistance with grant applications
- toolbox of templates and resources
- access to additional support and skill sets from specialised businesses
- establishment of partnerships with service industry experts to assist with club operations.
By working through the checklist of accreditation your club will have access to certain incentives including:
- Clubs are eligible to book a Council field
- Clubs are eligible to hold a lease with Council
- Clubs receive access to the Go Clubs online sports community
- Clubs to receive a welcome to Go Clubs promotional pack
- Clubs to receive a Go Clubs USB Resource Pack
- Clubs are eligible to access and apply for Council’s Go Clubs Grant program
- Clubs are eligible to receive letters of support from Council for grant programs
- Clubs are eligible to apply for Council’s Application for Improvement Works at their club facility. All clubs that are proposing works on Council owned or controlled land must be at least a Level 4 Accredited club
- Presentation of Go Clubs framed certificates, presented by the Mayor and Certificates at Partners business
- Support from trained personnel who will support clubs in developing a Club Development Plan ( PDF, 0.93 MB )
Club benefits at the higher levels will be available in the coming months. Stay tuned for further details
Through our partners, other benefits are also available. For a comprehensive list of these benefits see our Partners page for more detail. The partnerships program uses strategic partnerships with businesses to increase the capabilities of community clubs.